Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 28



Today I got a new cell phone. Yes, I lost my old one on the monorails. I went to the Florida Mall, about 8 or 9 miles from here (which is where I might be doing my Christmas shopping from). Well, this one seems nice. It has bluetooth and media player... so that means I can upload music onto it, just like an ipod. It has a better camera than the Razr had and it has interent access and just about the same features the other one had. It's a navy blue, at first glance it seems black. I'd say it's about the same size and weight as the Razr.




In order to add songs to the phone I need to get a MicroSD card and a cable to connect it to my laptop. One of my roommates might have the cable, but I would still need the SD card. That's on my To Do List for tomorrow. I work tomorrow from 6-2. That should be my last day working at 6am for a while. It seems that for the next couple of weeks I am working 2:30-10:30.

No comments: