Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 67

Today I got to go up to the Castle area, and I took the elevator which leads up to the Cinderella Suite. I didn't get to go into the suite, but just by looking at the design of the elevator, you can kinda tell how it is up there. I also saw the lobby area leading up to the suite. As we were rolling a rack of costumes through the breezeway in the castle (where we are in guest view) I had many guests ask me questions within minutes. As a castmember you always have to have answers.
My job duties were changed from Mickey, Donald, and the Chipmunks, to Pluto, Goofy, White Horses, and the Reindeers. Goofy is the best! Especially Russian Goofy. I love that number.
Later at night I went back to PI to watch another show at the Comedy Warehouse. They are so good at improv... the show never gets old. Plus, now that they know Matt, we sometimes get mentioned in their act, or they'll say hi to us during their shows.

No comments: