Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 68

Today I got the chance to go to the Castle Show to watch "Dream Along with Mickey." It's the show that takes place during the day, not to be confused with the show that will be starting in a few days (the one I'm working with)... CTS (Celebrate the Season). I got to go into the green room. This is much like a dressing room/waiting room for the performers before they go on set.
I saw where they keep the props by the stage to be handed to the performers when they go backstage. I saw where they do quick changes. I also saw where the control room is, and where the pyro room is (where they control all types of explosives and fireworks).
Later on today I will be going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party over at Magic Kingdom. There's supposed to be special Halloween shows, characters, trick-or-treating, and a Halloween Parade. Not only that, but the park is only open to guests with tickets, so the park shouldn't be too packed.

No comments: