Saturday, October 6, 2007

Day 38

Today I had the day off so I decided to go to Downtown Disney for lunch. I ate over at The Earl Of Sandwich. In that restaurant they play classical music and serve fresh and good sandwiches.


Then I went around the different shops of Downtown Disney to buy gifts.


After, I went over to EPCOT, where I went around World Showcase. I bought more gifts and things for myself.

Over at Mexico, I got to see some characters and take pictures with them.

Donald Duck (Mexican) & Panchito


Then I went over to China, and bought more gifts and looked around.


Moving on, I got to see an African Folklore streetshow, Orisi Risi, where they play drums and sing.



Of course I went to go see another concert at the America Gardens Theatre. Today it was The Original Family Stone who performed. They played some of their big hits, such as Everyday People.




The Original Family Stone
More interestingly, I was outside waiting to take a picture with Genie when all of a sudden it starts to pour. At the same time, Genie must have recognized me, because he started waving over at me. Genie couldn't get went so they had to hand him an umbrella. He goes stright to where I am and he grabs me by the hand and starts running with me through the rain. Picture me and genie golding hands running through the park in the rain, both of us with our own umbrellas. We found shelter and I was finally able to get a picture with Genie.
Genie

No comments: