Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day 43 & 44

Day 44

Today I went to Magic Kingdom with Matt. It's amazing how fast (overnight) they redecorate the entire park for the holidays. it's really pretty. Everything is orange.



Then we went over to Toontown to see my roommate in action. There she is saying hello to random guest, over by the pin trading station.



I got to see the Country Bear Jamboree which I don't recall having ever seen it. It's funny becasue I know the names of all the characters now. I build these bears where I work. There's Wendell, Liverlips, Shaker, & Big Al.





Mainstreet U.S.A.






Day 43
Matt took me to Downtown Disney. I got to go to the Adventure's Club over at Pleasure Island. It's kind of like a comedy show. I had fun. When i work over at Talent, I get to set the costumes for these performers as well. Below you will see the Maid, Butler Graves, and Hathaway.



I got to meet them after the show (thanks to Matt).




Then we went to the Comedy Warehouse where they showcase improv comedy acts. I also got to meet them after the show.







Missy

No comments: