Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day 51 & 52

Day 52
Today I worked at Magic Kingdom and I got to help out with the fittings of all the costumes for Celebrate the Season (CTS), also known as the castle show. I had to get each equity performer their cotume pieces, fit them for shoes, write down alterations and tag whatever belonged to them. I got to drive around the tunnel in a pargo.
Also, today was Cast Member Appreciation Day for all who work in Costuming. We got a free Disney hat and free food and drinks.
Day 51
Today was my first day working over at Magic Kingdom. Costuming and Cosmetology department is way bigger than that of EPCOT. However, I find that EPCOT is still better because it is much more organized and the people are much nicer.
I learned where Property Control is (where they sell Disney merchandise for cheaper prices). I know where Kingdom Kutters is located. As well as the computer lab, bathrooms, and break rooms. And of course, Mouseketeria.
As for my job, I will be in charge of all Celebrate the Season costuming. More specifically, I was assigned to be in charge of helping Nutcracker Mickey, Donald Duck, Chipmunk, and Santa Dancers.

No comments: