Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 40

Well, we started off the day by going to lunch at Bennigans, right across from Vista Way.

I went with Mimi, Tiffany, and Tiffany's friend, Leila. We had a very nice waiter who gave us free appetizers and let us take the mugs home.


Later, we went over to EPCOT. They had never seen the countries, so I was sort of their tour guide. I have become very knowledgable on anything that has to do with EPCOT. We went to every single country, starting with Mexico.

We tried on sombreros, held up flags, and shook the maracas.

Over at China we got to play with the toys and go inside the stores to do some shopping. I bought a robe in a soft minty green.

The concert of the day featured Sheena Easton. I got to hear a few of her songs, but none rung a bell. Her voice did sound familiar though.


That's her waaayy over there.



Here we are at France posing in front of a fountain in front of the imitation Eifel Tower.



Don't ask why we posed that way, because I do not know.



There's a better veiw of the Tower from farther away.



What a romantic photo. Just kidding. That's me staring off into the Tower.



Here I am at the United Kingdom pretending I'm on the phone, which fyi, is a real functioning telephone booth.



This is the band known as Off Kilter who plays over at UK. We must have cought their attention because they continued to pose for the camera during their performance. I sometimes deliver costumes to their dressing rooms, but have never formally met them.






After thier set was over, Mimi insisted that we go upstage and get a picture with them. Thankfully they were nice enough to take the picture with us.


Mimi, Off Kilter, & Me



Dominican Republic Show


Checking out the cars after riding Test Track.

No comments: