Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day 54

Today I went to Magic Kingdom after work with Matt. I've slowing been doing everything there is to do at the parks with his help, eat at all the dinning areas, and ride all the rides.

Here are a few of the things that we did:


Mickey's Philharmagic - I LOVE this 3D show.


Haunted Mansion (recently renovated)



MAY get wet???


Splash Mountain


Pirates of the Caribbean


Yo Ho! A Pirate's Life For ME!


Look! It's Johnny Depp. By the way, just the other day I was waiting for the elevator, the door opens, and who should it be... Capt. Jack Sparrow. I rode the elevator with Jack Sparrow!


Goofy's Barnstormer

Had to go visit my roomie Tiffy.


Donald Duck passes by to say hi!



Pluto acting silly with us...


I kissed Goofy!


Stitch's Great Escape

We had dinner at Cosmic Rays. We were the only two in the entire restaurant, it was so late.


Starlight Lounge


Space Mountain

No comments: